Thursday, March 22, 2007

The New Face of Real Estate in Owasso Has Arrived!

I inked another deal yesterday.

So what, right?

Well the fact that it's my third deal within a couple of weeks is pretty big - especially when you're new in real estate.
When I went into this industry, I did so with the determination that not only could I make a living doing this, but I could make a difference. And that's what I'm doing. The real estate industry is full of people - some who are stars and some who are duds - just like other industries. But in this industry, it's all up to you - unless you are a believer...
Anyway, showing up is half the battle. The other half is caring about people and simply doing what you say you are going to do. And this is what I do. Unfortunately, too many other agents...don't.
So, be careful when you pick a real estate agent. Sure they may be beautiful, but is this person really quality? What are his/her morals, values and standards? Are they the popular choice just because they are the popular choice or because they've been around forever or because they deliver real world results? Further, are you doing YOUR part when it comes to selling your house?
And how about that discount group? Did you know when you go the discount route you'll still end up paying the buyer's agent out of your profit and proceeds? So, is it really a discount when you're going to pay both sides anyway? Think about it.
I'm still somewhat new, but I'm here. I'm making a difference. I'm helping people know and see that somebody still cares, still serves and still works hard to make a living.
Are you ready for the best in the real estate industry? There's a new face in town and his name is Bob Haywood! Contact me to buy or sell your next house and see how sweet it is to work with someone who cares about you!
(How's that for self promotion?)
B

No comments: