Friday, January 5, 2007

Random Interesting Things...

The Rose Bowl was played in Durham, North Carolina, in 1942 because organizers feared California could be the next target following the bombing of Pearl Harbor. It was the only time the game has ever been played outside of Pasadena, California!

Living on earth is expensive, but you get an annual free trip around the sun.

It it's good, reasonably priced and necessary, they're sure to stop making it.

For your health: Chewing sugarless gum can give you diarrhea.

And the question of the day? What is the world's flattest continent? Take a guess and I'll give you the answer...soon!

B

1 comment:

Daniel Thompson said...

Thanks for submitting your profile to The Profile Directory of Bloggers. You are Listed!

If I had to guess, I would say that Australia is the flattest continent, but I'm not sure.

By the way, I like yout template.