Thursday, December 28, 2006

Sunday's Secret

There's a website called PostSecret that I read on Sunday mornings. It's a place where people make postcards of their particular secrets and then send them in anonymously. It's always an interesting collection of issues. Some are sexual in nature (so be aware if you visit the website). Many deal with issues of acceptance and other things. Some are spiritual in nature. All reflect what it is like to be human.

Anyway, I've decided that each week I'm going to post up a PostSecret postcard from Sunday that is interesting to me.

Here's the one from this week:
It makes me stop to consider that while I was enjoying a happy Christmas, others weren't.

If you'd like to know more about this website and/or the man who operates it, click here.

B

No comments: